Friday, May 28, 2010

Seems so close, yet so far away

Thursday May, 27 2010
Today was oxygen day. I told the nurse I really wanted to test Tyse and get this thing rollin'. He is on the borderline and so close. It was really frustrating to see him so close and yet have the monitors ringing the whole time. I had to leave early which I was grateful for because I can't stand sitting there and watching the O2 go down because it makes it that far away from getting this little guy home. We are so very close though. I took a break and went to my cousin's son's baseball game. It was nice to get some fresh air and get my mind off everything. I called the hospital later and the nurse was awesome. She is going to work hard through the night to ween him down. I am so grateful for all the medical staff and this great hospital. I couldn't have asked for a better place for our little Tyse to go.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Stacie. I remember how hard it was too. That being said...I was very close to home and did not have other children to worry about and miss. I hope he does well through the night. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in our prayers Stacie. He is a handsome little guy and hopefully you will both be home soon. I'm sure the other kids can't wait. Love to you all.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete