Thursday, July 21, 2011

Makin' a Splash

Downata Hot Springs
We made our annual trip up north for a family reunion-my dad's side of the family. It was great seeing my grandparents who are still kickin' it. They are such admirable people and I am so glad my kids have them to look up to. We had lunch with the family and then hit the slides and pool.


Tyson loved it. The water was like a warm bath.

We all rode the slides this year except Tyse of course who played in the baby splash area. We tried to see who could get the best splash at the end. I think Dad won that one by a long shot, but Kate got the award for always ending up backwards. Davin was the loudest and Dax was the craziest. We are always so glad for the next summer when we can do it all over again.



No comments:

Post a Comment