Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tyse is 6 months old

Tyse is growing so fast (including his hair). It is thick and curly. I can't go anywhere without someone stopping me to take a look at all his gorgeous locks. We are so blessed to have such a happy little guy in our family. He weighs 16 1/2 pounds and is 26 inches long. He always has a smile on his face-even when he wakes up in the morning. He loves to play and eat. He rolls everywhere and likes being on his tummy. He is getting really strong and sits up by himself pretty well. He gobbles down the rice cereal we give him every night and likes to spit out the veggies I attempt to give him during the day. In fact I think I wear more of it then him.
He is truly meant to be in our family and we love him tons!!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment