Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Good Food and Company
This year we went to my parents for Thanksgiving. My mom always outdoes herself with everything. The presentation was excellent and the food even better than that. I hope I can do things like my mom with my family some day. My sister Angie and her family weren't there because they live in Germany right now, but everyone else was.

The kids get a special table with special "plastic" goblets to drink out of. They loved it!

Before we ate this year we did a pre-weigh in to see who could gain the most. It is pretty bad how much you can gain in one single meal.


Mike's plate was by far the biggest and he of course won.

Tyse stared us all down while we ate. He really wanted some, but was just fine when I plopped his bottle in his mouth...maybe next year lil' guy.

Steve and Angie's new baby...what a beautiful little girl. Kate loved playing mom the whole time.

Isn't it fabulous...my mom is so great!




No comments:

Post a Comment