Sunday, January 30, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010

December 24th, 2010
We love our family Christmas traditions especially the dinner my mom puts on for Christmas Eve each year. She always seems to outdo herself every year even when it seems impossible.


What would a Christmas dinner be without the olives!


Tyse could entertain himself for hours. Why is it babies like the simple things like measuring cups and not the expensive colorful toys you buy them? Lol...Oh well, whatever makes them happy.


We like to put on a nativity program every year. We had 2 Mary's and 2 Joseph's this year.

Tyse was our Shepard!


Grandma and Grandpa like to give the kids their presents from them on Christmas Eve. They sure got lots of fun things.




I had to include this picture because Mike decided to wrap my present a million times. I guess it is all the payback from all the times I did this to everyone, except I was meaner and used duck tape to wrap mine. This gift ended up being a gift card. Ha ha Mike-you got me!

No comments:

Post a Comment